football guru is just a flat out jackass
Don't let it get to you amigo. This person doesn't know you. You can't spend your time giving a rat's rectum about what other's think anyway man. When it's said and done, we are the only one's responsible for who we are, and we alone will stand judgement to the only one who really matters. What other's think isn't important when it's done.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
football guru is just a flat out jackass
After more time to reflect, I detect a cabinet framed in 2 semesters of college language classes.![]()
i miss the quotes!
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
football geru is pretenious flat out. if he wants to talk like he is buddha or someone thas fine. But you Shoe have posted well over 2000 times, and have been around as long as I, (or Nomar26) can remember. And he hasnt even hit the big 30 yet.
well here is a quote for football geru, "how can you take the spliter out of my eye, when you cannot see the plank in your own." my master said that.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
"Don't wait for life to pass you by, live life everyday like it is your last" Shoe if you don't care and have time I think all of us would like for you to keep posting quotes ok.
football mom
To truly appreciate life, look through a childs eye, children are our future, without them there would be no laughter. Laughter soothes the soul.
football mom
Quote of the Day:
"Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anyone."
Mark Twain
About time I start this up again huh?![]()
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
yeah you slacker![]()
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Quote of the Day:
"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."
Richard L. Evans
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks